#6 of 30 paintings in 30 Days - First Lights of the Evening, Mixed Media Painting

"First Lights of the Evening"
8"x10"
Mixed media on canvas
SOLD

For this month I've switched from oil painting to mixed media, and I'm having a blast!

It took me more than a day to complete this one, and I can still see things that I'd like to tweak, but that's how my life as a painter is, I could go on adding details and changing things forever, it's hard to stop and call it done.
The 30 in 30 challenge is a good incentive to move on to the next piece; it might be underdone, but at least it's not overworked. :)

The mixed media includes, acrylic paint, custom made stencils, tissue paper, and thread.

I am behind on my 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, but I'm hoping to catch up before the end of the month.  Fingers crossed!

Thanks a lot for stopping by.

Blessings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape