Featherlike - Oil Painting of a Colorful Cloud at Sunset

"Featherlike"
8"x10"
Oil on masonite, framed
Available



Here is my painting for today, a thin and colorful cloud that seems to have been sparsed by the wind.

Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a title, but this one has been in my mind from the start.

Featherlike will go to the group of paintings that will be in my solo show in October (I know, isn't that awesome??) at the Cultural Arts Center: Sky High.

Here is a preview of the card for the show:


I'm very excited and a little nervous about it... my very first artist reception!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape