Christ the Redeemer, Oil Painting

"Christ the Redeemer"
11"x14"
Oil on Masonite
$210

As I am working on bigger paintings today for a show that is coming up, I am posting a painting that was not actually completed today, but I hadn't posted it yet.
This is going to be in a show starting next week: an exhibit of works by members of the Worthington Area Art League, and I am submitting Christ the Redeemer and my Autumn Walk.

There is going to be a reception on September 13, from 2-4. I'm looking forward to seeing all the artworks and meet the artists.
The Church at Mill Run is at 3500 Mill Run Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026

Left is how it looks framed.










The other painting that I'm submitting to this show is a large acrylic landscape:

"Autumn Walk"
24"30"
Acrylic on canvas
$650


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape