A Cucumber Model - Daily Still Life Oil Painting

"Cetriolo"
5"x7", Oil on canvas panel
$45

So proud of my garden fruits!
Despite the low care I was able to provide this year, I'm picking all kinds of goodies every day. Rewards have been much higher than expected! I must have done things right at the beginning of the season to deserve so much forgiveness.

This guy had the fastest career ever: from hiding in a leafy bush in my garden to modeling for a portrait, in five minute!  :)

I lost count of how many daily paintings I have done, this must be number 14, I'll have to double check. I believe I am a couple of paintings behind in my 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, but it does not matter. All I know is that I am painting almost every day and I'm learning so much with each single painting.

Happiness can really be found in front of an easel. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape