Exhibiting My Art This Month

My paintings on display at the Dublin Rec Center

One of the pluses of being member of an art league is the opportunity to access different exhibition venues.
As member of the Dublin Area Art League (Dublin, OH) I have the option to exhibit in different public locations.
Last month my art was on the walls of the local Starbucks, this month at the Dublin Community Recreation Building.
Here are a couple of shots of "my" wall at the Rec Center.

My paintings on display at the Dublin Rec Center
I love the amazing support artists get locally, from local businesses, fellow artists, and communities.
It's great, and I recommend any artist to join art leagues and groups. It is always productive and to network with other artists; you can find inspiration and you get to know about lots of opportunities.

Have a happy creative day! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape