Figure Drawing Class, Finally!

I've been trying to sign up for a figure drawing class during the day time, when the kids are in school, but the one available was always full, and the others are all afternoon or evenings, for which I'd have to compromise my whole family's schedule, so I only attended two in two year - But I loved it though!

During the last few months ,each time the Cultural Arts Center was opening registration for a new morning session I tried to register, and every time I got on the waiting list.
But this time I made it in, and I am officially attending a six-weeks life drawing class.


Drawing a portrait of a model is amazing, not even comparable to drawing from a photo.
I'm so happy I got in! :)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape