Lucky - Another version of the same 4-leaf clover

Here is another version of the 4-leaf-clover from the last post.

"Lucky"
6"x 6"
Paper and Acrylic on panel
See on my website



I started this one with way more paper than the previous, and at times it was hard to cover the starting ground with extra layers because I really liked some parts of how it looks in the beginning stages.

First, I used some red tissue paper, and then I covered that with some fibrous green paper that I got from the art store.





Then, I cut shapes out of another special paper (that I bought from the art store as well) all along using soft acrylic gel medium as gluing agent.





After this, it was layers upon layers of acrylic paint, trying to keep it transparent in some places, so that you could still see what was underneath.

A fun challenge!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape