I'm in the Summer Show of Art at Marcia Evans Gallery

This Saturday, don't look for me at home because I'll be in the Short North Arts District at the  opening reception for the Summer Show of Art.

I dropped off several of my latest paintings on Monday, 15 pieces to be precise; three are mid-size, 12 are smaller.

I'm thrilled to be exhibiting with such a talented group of artists, I can't wait to see the show hanging.
The show is going to be on view for three months, and pieces will be rotating on the walls - hopefully many will be leaving with happy buyers.




summer show of Art with Robie Benve
SUMMER Show of ART
at Marcia Evans Gallery
8 E Lincoln St
Columbus, OH


How exciting is this!?

It's a pleasure to work with Marcia Evans, and the other artists are all amazing people, I'm looking forwad to getting to know them better at the reception on Saturday.

Also, I'm still debating it, but I might even do a demo or paint-on-location kind of thing, towards the end of the opening.
I don't know, it's going to depend on the weather and other factors, but I'm thinking it would be a fun thing to do.


Summer Show of Art
Marcia Evans Gallery
Opening Reception: Saturday, June 1st, 2019 5:30-8:30 pm
8 E Lincoln St
Columbus, OH




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cane Corso, the Italian Mastiff - acrylic dog painting