#5 Daily Painting Challenge - A Walk on the Beach

I'm a little late posting this, it has been a very busy week.

Day five of the 20-minute challenge


"A Walk on the Beach"
8"x8"
Mixed Media, acrylic and paper
Available on my website

The fun I had doing this is hard to explain.
Mostly due to the fact that I worked from a mixed media under-painting done with paper, acrylic gel, plus hand-cut stencils and acrylic paint.
The random texture and patterns on the base made the behavior of the paint very unpredictable, and I really enjoy the ground color shining through.

I created the under-painting before deciding what I would paint on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cane Corso, the Italian Mastiff - acrylic dog painting