Thanks to Powell Fitness for Featuring my Works

Blessings come in many ways, and sometimes they take the form of a phone call offering an exhibit opportunity.

I almost passed on this one, because the phone call came in the spring, at a time when I had way too much on my plate already, but luckily for me they persisted and emailed over the summer, and that time I said YES! : )

The Powell Fitness owner, Kim La Rosa is an energetic, fun, and inspiring person, and I am very thankful for the opportunity to have my art in her center for six months!

She's celebrating the 12 year anniversary on October 20, I'm hanging that week and I'll get to be part of the celebration, how cool is that?




Amazing things have been happening to me.
I have to admit, I have days when I wonder do I even deserve all this goodness? But hey, it would not be fair to complain right? So here I am, embracing all the opportunities I can manage, and enjoying every bit of it.

The reception/party is on Friday October 20, 2017, 6:30-9 pm, with appetizers, live music, and open bar. At Powell Fitness, 3967 Presidential Parkway #A, Powell, Ohio.

I'm going to have several of my paintings on view, including small ones, big ones, and some of my newest work.

Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day, one with golden opportunities knocking at your door.  : )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape