Thinking of You - Oil Painting of Sunlight Reflections on Water

"Thinking of You"
8"x10"
Oil on Board
Available


This painting puts me in a romantic mood. It makes me feel like I want to be there, but not alone.
So I know that if my loved one was not with me, with a sight like this I would be thinking of him, hence the title "Thinking of You".

I filmed the painting process for this with my phone and created a time lapse video. I am trying to get better with time lapsing myself painting, but this video turned out all right for a time lapse rookie.
You can see it on my facebook page (and if you get there, make sure you like my page, then you'd really make me happy!)

One question still persists in my mind: is this a sunset or a sunrise?  I really can't decide.

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape