Daily painting Challenge, Painting #16, Vibrant Portrait III

Vibrant Portrait III
Acrylic on Paper

I have been having so much fun doing these colorful portraits at the figure drawing/panting class!
We had the same model and the same pose for three weeks, and each weeks I did a colorful portrait of her with acrylics on paper.

Seeing other artists drawing with charcoal vine, kind of made me miss drawing the figure with charcoal, but this colorful experimentation is too much fun.
Next week we'll have a different model, that will keep her pose for three weeks again. I can't imagine giving up color for now, I plan of doing three colorful version of that model too.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape