#3 Daily Painting Challenge: Bahamas Peer



I have several wonderful photos from my time at the Bahamas and I am quite scared of trying to paint that amazing water. I already know there is no way that it'll look as wonderful as in the photo in one of my paintings. So, what's better than a quick painting challenge to embrace that challenge letting all fear go?

Here it is, a 20-minute study of a paradise.

"Bahamas Peer"
6"x6"
acrylic on panel
$45

To be attempted again. And again. And again. :)

Next time I need to remember to set the sound of the waves as background "music".







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape