Landscape Painting of One of My Favorite Bridges in the Columbus German Village

I really like the impressionistic look I get when I paint a landscape on location.

"Walking the Dog at Schiller Park"
12"x12"
Oil on panel
Available
I kept this painting very loose but at the same time detailed enough to know exactly what you are seeing, and there are quite a few things that I like about it.

My favorite detail is probably the person walking the dog, the moment he walked by I just had to capture that red shirt and its reflection on the water. Just what all that green needed!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape