Yellow Dove - Mixed Media Painting

I fell behind posting my daily mixed media daily paintings and studies, the 30 days are almost over so I need to get busy posting now.

In this painting I tried oil pastels after a looong time, I think last time I used oil pastels I was in middle school... let's skip over how long ago that was.

I stated with markers, ink, and acrylic paint, then I drew ad pained with oil pastels, and finally I smoothed them out with odorless turpentine.



"Yellow Dove Study"
10"x15"
Mixed Media on paper


I hope you can tell I was having fun and feeling free while doing it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape