I Signed Up for the September 30 paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

Woo Hoo!  I did it! I dared to sign up for the 30/30 challenge again, despite the fact that this period of the year is the busiest and craziest.  Or maybe that is exactly why I signed up, because without the challenge commitment I may end up not painting on most days, due to life taking over my schedule.

Anyway, I'm in!

Exciting and scary at the same time.
I'll try to complete 30 (small) paintings in the 30 days of September. However, if I really can't manage to do it, I know that even with a few missing pieces, it'll be a great opportunity to get my painting muscles exercised. It can be only a positive thing for me.

If you want to sign up as well. or only check out what's all about go to Leslie Saeta's Blog or to the registration link. You can see the map of all the people that signed up. I think we are thousands!  So far I'm the only one in Columbus Ohio, unbelievable!

Here are photos of a couple of my previous daily painting challenges:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape