30 Paintings in 30 Days, How Did I Do?

"Studio Plant Still Life"
8" x 10"
Oil on canvas panel

Ladies and Gentlemen, my last painting for September!!!!
During the month of September I joined the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge started by the amazing Leslie Saeta, and I did pretty well with it! :)))
OK, I have to admit that some days I just could not paint, but that's part of being a mom, a wife, and a friend. Some days you can't postpone those pleasures.

But I did well!

If I counted right I did 19 paintings and 7 drawings, 26 things in total. I'm only missing four, not too bad. :)

It sure feels like I painted more than that, probably because it was right after a summer break, when I had not much time to do anything for myself. Being creative (almost) every day feels great and keeps me busy. :)

I liked it so much that I really want to keep it up now. Let's keep painting! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape