Zoe


5" x 7" (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm)  
Acrylic on canvas panel


This lovely dog has been a pleasure to paint. I love her expression, the sparkly eyes and how it looks like she's excited and happy, I imagine her breathing joyfully and fast, as happy dogs do.
Her name is Zoe, and she belongs to Lee A. Brown, professional photographer and artist.
Lee took a great picture of Zoe and posted it on the A Day Not Wasted web site, challenging artists to paint or draw her, trying to catch her personality. I love Lee’s challenges. He got me painting my first person ever – the saxophonist- and now my first dog!   If you want to see the painting challenge web gallery click here.

Prints available at FineArtAmerica

Sell Art Online


Comments

  1. Robie very well done.The character and cuteness is well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yasha. I was intimidated at first, but amazingly I got it done pretty quickly, and really enjoyed the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. You are a great painter of dogs. Don't let this first be your last!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape