Robie Participating in the Columbus Recreation and Parks’s Annual Sale



Once again, being a student at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center, I get the opportunity to participate in the Annual Columbus Recreation and Parks Department’s Studio Sale. 
This year it's moving to a new location, bigger and with lots of free parking. There will be 50+ artists selling their creations from all mediums: ceramic, jewelry, fiber art, printing, fashion, painting, and more.



I have been blessed to be chosen as the featured artist to be interviewed by the news about the sale. Thanks a lot to Gary Seman for this wonderful interview! (link)


Below is the short video that Gary took during the interview with me inviting people to come to the event.




I think this is my fourth year participating in the studio sale, or maybe the fifth? I lost count! lol
It's a two days event full of smiles and awesome feelings, I love being a part of it!

I'm bringing several of my paintings, including several oils and some from the new series of abstract mixed media.
I will also have original hand-painted greeting cards.

Below are photos of my booth from last year's studio sale.


Robie Benve at the 2017 Studio Sale.
 
I'm quite exciting about the sale and getting to meet other artists and art-lovers. The people that attend these kind of events are most interesting, so many great conversations!


My wall of unframed oil paintings at the studio sale.

Columbus Recreation and Parks Department’s annual sale

Schiller Community Center, 
1069 Jaeger St. in Columbus’ German Village. 

The sale is scheduled
Nov. 16 from noon to 7 p.m.
Nov. 17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. . 

Admission is free.

_______

PS: I sent out my newsletter yesterday. If you did not receive it and would like to sign up for it, you can do it at the link below.

Click here to sign-up for my newsletter (link)

Have a blessed day!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape