Heading South - A Golden Sunset Painting with Striking Clouds

Heading South oil painting by Robie Benve
"Heading South"
18"x24"
oil on canvas, framed
Available at High Road Gallery
12 E Stafford Ave
Worthington, OH


Several months ago my friend Rene Nitsche posted a beautiful sunset photo on facebook and I was immediately inspired to paint it. It took me a while, but here is the finished piece. I took some artistic liberty and added a flock of birds at the horizon. I think it soves a nice touch, and it also inspired the title.

I love the warmth and the sense of serenity that comes out of this scene. : )

Local? Join Us!

at the 

Two-Day Event 

Celebrating 200 year of existence of our home

Dec 8, noon - 4 pm
Dec 9. 2-5 pm
High Road Gallery
12 E Stafford Ave
Worthington, OH
 
 
 
Blessings,
Robie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape