Daily Paintings Are Fun to Make! Two Small Ones Done. :)

I have been trying to get painterly productive and catch up with the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.
So far I have skipped painting on many days in January, but on the days that I was able to do it, I worked on more than one painting.

Below are a couple of colorful little paintings that I did at the Cultural Arts Center last Thursday, with the goal of submitting them to the Gift Shop. One sold as soon as I had completed it, thanks to Jean, a fellow artist that saw me painting it and really liked it.

"Joyful"
3"x3" acrylic on canvas, with mini easel
SOLD

"Love You to the Poppies and Beyond"
3"x3" acrylic on canvas, with mini easel
Available at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center Gift Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape