Now selling prints

After many questions from friends and family about whether I was selling my work, and after listening to the Artists Helping Artists Blogtalk radio by Dreama Tolle Perry and Leslie Saeta giving advice to painters and artists, I decided to do it.
Canvas prints and greeting cards from some of my paintings are now available for purchase at http://fineartamerica.com .
AND I also created a Facebook page "Robie Benve Art".

After much thinking about it, I got over the worries of not having a big portfolio, or not being good enough  and kind of jumped into it.

What if I don't sell a thing?? It's ok. :)) I'm not painting to make money, I'm painting because it makes me happy. Having my work accessible to the public is an extra stimulus to do my best and try to get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape