Personal Challenge

I'm working on a new painting. My reference is from a picture of my beloved Venice, which I never dared to paint before. The picture has been provided by the "A day Not Wasted" blog, and it's a little dark, so I'm trying to paint the scene making it brighter, but I got to a point of dissatisfaction, and now I'm re-working it.
Oh brother! I'm a little scared about this one, but two thoughts keep me going. The first is that it's all good exercise, no matter what. The second is that I'm finally breaking the ice painting Venice, and that's a great thing for me.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape