Loving Cherries

5" x 5"  (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)  
Acrylic on stretched canvas
SOLD

                        

I made some progress on the “hands” painting, but then I decided to set it aside for a while, because it wasn’t going very well… maybe a break will help. :)

So I went to tackle the painting challenges from my favorite sites. What a productive day I had yesterday! I was stuck inside for all the rain, and it felt so good to paint and be creative!
These cherries are for the Lela Stankovic’s challenge.  I liked the way they lean on each other, almost seems like they are rubbing their foreheads together, thus the title.
To see the reference photo and submissions by other artists on the DAPT website click here.

One must ask children and birds
how cherries and strawberries taste.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comments

  1. Nice shadows and nice quote to go with a lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape