Thanks to the collector from California that ordered a print of First Lights of the Evening in the Short North!




 I've been posting images of my sold originals on my FineArtAmerica profile, and they are available for 2D prints, but also all kinds of cool merchandize, like cups, shower courtains, and tote bags.

Today I received a payment through paypal, yay!! Thanks a lot to the person in San Francisco, CA that made the order. That's the only info that I get, the site handles all the manufacturing and shipping. And they do a great job at it!

Here is the link to my PRINT STORE, check it out. 

:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape