Day 6 of 30-in-30 Challenge - Blub Blub Mixed Media

Here I am, still having fun creating compositions just following my instinct, without much plan.
I don't know how they look to others, probably experienced and professional abstract painters would be appalled to see them, but to me they are a lot of fun and very stimulating.

I feel like as soon as I finish one I think of things that I could have done differently, and I can't wait to start a new one to try them out. And if that's what it takes to find the inspiration to create a new one every day, for 30 days, I'm happy.

"Blub Blub"
15"x20"
Mixed Media on watercolor paper


In Blub Blub I used water-soluble markers for the initial drawing, and I sprayed them with water to make the lines fuzzy and lose. Then I added liquid ink from Inktense Sticks, acrylic stencil, paper collage, and just a little Chinese brush ink.

Below is a close up shot.

Blub Blub Detail


Fun!

:)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape