See You Later - Oil Painting of Barred Owl at Inniswood Gardens

"See You Later"
24"x24"
Oil on Canvas
$650

Inniswood Gardens is a wonderful Park in Westerville, Ohio. I love to go there and walk around, on my own, with friends, and also with my kids.
The park has several different areas, with specific habitats, and environments, and nice areas for kids to play, including a great tree house.
Anyway, this painting features the boardwalk in the wooded area, and a barred owl, a bird that can actually be seen in the park.

On a personal level, I am very attached to the park because they gave me the opportunity to have my solo show in the Innis house last fall.
I had several of my landscapes in the show, and the reception was well attended, thanks to the terrific support from the staff and the patrons.

Can't wait for the fall colors to be back, that's my favorite season in any park!

"See You Soon" will be in the show "Reflexion from the WAAL", the fall show for Worthington Area Art League Members.


An artists’ reception will be held on September 17 from 2:00-4:00pm, at the Mill Run Church. 
The public is invited to visit with the artists, enjoy light refreshments, and view over 100 pieces of artwork by members of the Worthington Area Art League. Ribbons will be awarded at 3:00pm. 

______  __  ______
 
Are you receiving my newsletter?
I send one every 2-3 months, with updates about my paintings,
events that I'm involved with, and other news.

Interested?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape