September 2014 Daily Painting Recap

Collage of my Daily Paintings for the month of September 2014

Wow, it has been a wonderfully busy month: I participated in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and even if I did not complete 30 paintings, I am very happy that I was able to paint (almost) daily. :)

At the end I have completed 24 small paintings that are summarized in this collage. Not too bad after all! :) I had fun painting each and every one of them, and I hope I can continue on this productive strike.

A couple of paintings are missing in action, they did not make it to be shown to the public. A few others never happened - some days were just too crazy to be in the studio.

Every painting presented specific challenges and some kind of lesson for me to learn. I feel richer now, and ready to continue on this amazing creative process, painting as often as I can.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape