Pretty in Red - Rose Oil Painting - This Week's Auction

"Pretty in Red"
6" x 6", Oil on gessoboard
Available

I painted this during a get-together with my friend Lynda. She came over to my studio for a few hours and we spent some time painting and chatting.
I had a big painting to finish, but I decided to start a small painting of a pretty red rose.

In the evening I went back to finish painting the rose and I realized that it was already finished! Amazing. Talking with Lynda I did not "see" how far in the painting I was already, and all I had left to do was sign it.

I love good surprises! :)


Comments

  1. It's a gorgeous rose, it just springs out from the canvas , loooove the red !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape