Ice breaker

 Red Tulips
5.5" x 8.5" acrylic on sketch paper
(Click image for larger version)



Why is it so hard to resume painting after few weeks off?
First a was on vacation in Italy, then I was at a wedding in CT, now I’m finally home, but relatives are staying with us for the summer and I'm busy keeping four children entertained every day. ;)
Yesterday I took them to the park, and said “stay in sight, don't get hurt, 'cause I'm gonna paint for half an hour or so". And it worked.
I got the chance to break the ice painting this tulip field on my sketch book - not fancy, but the red color kind of reinvigorated me, and I'm looking forward to the next paint occasion (hopefully for a longer time). 
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape