Joining the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, Once More, Wish Me Luck!


Twice a year, for the past few years (I think four) I have joined the 30-in-30 painting challenge, and it's always a blast! 
It gives me the incentive to create more and faster, to experiment working on small scale works or studies. 

It's coming up in a few days!! And this time I'm doing something new.


My goal this time will be to experiment with mixed media and abstract painting. I know, very different for my usual style. I feel like I need this right now. 

The focus is to have fun and think outside the box, push some boundaries. Let's see what happens. 
I might end up hating the 30 new pieces, or loving them, we'll see. More likely it'll be something in between. 

Whatever happens, I am sure at the end of the month I'll feel like I've learned a lot. It always happens. I'm soooo excited about this!

I hope I can find the time to create every day, and to take pictures of the daily work, and post it. Sometimes it's not that easy, but the fact that the challenge has moved from the usual month of January to February, should help having a bit more of time.


Would you like to try it yourself? There is still time to join!
For more info on the 30-in-30 challenge and to sign up visit https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30.html


______  __  ______
Are you receiving my newsletter?
I send one every 2-3 months, with updates about my paintings,
events that I'm involved with, and other news.
Interested? 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape