"Glimpse" - Oil Painting


"Glimpse"
20"x24"
Oil on Canvas
Available



Every year the Dublin Area Art League (DAAL) has a fall show. It's time for another great art exhibit!



I entered two paintings, and Glimpse is one of them. I love this painting. It's from a photo that a friend posted on facebook one day that he went biking in Italy. The moment I saw it I knew I had to try painting it!

The reference picture, photo by Gianluca Lazzari.

The "Color my World" show is judged, prizes are awarded, artwork is on display for several weeks in a high traffic location... what's not to like??
Entry categories are digital and non-digital fine art.
$530 in prizes will be awarded on Thursday the 19th.
If you are local, you may want to join us for our reception and award ceremony: Nov 19th, 6:30 pm at the Dublin Rec Center, 5600 Post Rd.
Of course this is Dublin, Ohio, not Ireland, just in case you were wondering

______  __  ______
Are you receiving my newsletter?
I send one every 2-3 months, with updates about my paintings,
events that I'm involved with, and other news.
Interested?


Comments

  1. What a beautiful landscape. I can say that painting skyscape is totally yours. Sky on your painting looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I truly enjoy painting skies, I'm glad that it comes through to the viewer. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape