Cypress and Olive Trees

Cypress and Olive Trees, 9" x 12", watercolor
Three things I associate with Tuscany: lines of cypresses, bluish olive trees, and hills.
This watercolor has all three, and kind of makes me home sick.
I keep painting Tuscany, even though I'm actually from Venice, where the landscape is totally different, but Tuscany has always been a joy for my eyes and soul every time I visited, and I enjoy representing it with watercolors.
The best part, I love how I learn something with each painting. :)


Comments

  1. Hello Robie:) I love your Italian landscapes, one by one! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renate, you are always so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape