Day 3 of 30-in-30 Challenge - Small Collages Steelyard and Pillars



Day three, two more small collages of hand-painted paper coming from my studies and sketches tore into peaces.

Today I made two, yay me!  lol
For the first, I was inspired to create another of the classic compositions, the one called "steelyard", in which two shapes of different size are on each side of the horizon.

It evolved into something a little different from the initial idea, but that's the beauty of these daily projects. Go with the flow...   :)




"Steelyard"
4'5" x 5.5"
paper and acrylic




For the second one, I was just placing shapes and colors without thinking too much, and it turned out to be an abstract image that reminded me of the pillars of an ancient temple.


"Pillars"
4'5" x 5.5"
paper and acrylic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape