Day 8 of 30-in-30 Challenge - Perception, Mixed Media


In this one I drew a figure and then I overlapped geometrical shapes to it, playing with colors and contrasts.

I made it a couple of days ago, but added a few finishing touches today.

"Perception"
15"x20"
Mixed media on paper


Below are the photos that show the progression, in case you are interested.





Beginning



work in progress I




work in progress II



"Perception"




This si a fun month!
I'm loving the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, even if I am a little behind with the posting, I have been working on 2-3 pieces at the time, so I always have one very near the end or finished every day, sometimes no time to post.  : )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape