Day 4 of 30-in-30 Challenge - Lines, Swirls, and Texture

Here is MY daily experimentation in abrract terms. This time I used Inktense blocks and different kinds of paper to create color, shapes, and texture.

I'm not sure if these creations look interesting to others, but I do love them, because they make my brain work differently.
I feel like during this month, anything that is out of the norm is good for me. Making things using different tools from the usual paint and brushes helps me grow as a visual artist. 

Sometimes you don't know where you are heading until you take the next step.


"Lines, Swirls, and Texture"
Mixed media
9"x12"


______  __  ______
Are you receiving my newsletter?
I send one every 2-3 months, with updates about my paintings,
events that I'm involved with, and other news.
Interested? 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape