Day 2 of 30-in-30 Challenge - Radiating Lines


Day two of thirty - I loved experimenting with this one!

A few facts about this:

  • I used the coolest new media: ink blocks. Solid ink that diluted with water becomes like regular ink and dries permanent and super-colorful. I haven't gotten the smooth result yet because of the texture of the paper and the fact that I need to figure out all the different ways to use them, but I love my new Inktense Blocks!
  • I created one of my favorite classic compositions, the Radiating Lines, making up design and colors as I went.
  • I really like this design a lot. I might do several more using the radiating lines....
  • It brought me back to my beginnings, when I first started painting, I wanted to paint vibrant and colorful landscapes, then somehow along the way I started enjoying more realistic colors. But hey, I think I need to revisit the crazy colors.... they make me smile.
    What do you think?

"Radiating Lines"
Inktense blocks on paper


 Thanks for visiting.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape