Thanks to Marcia Evans Gallery for Featuring my Paintings! :)

Marcia Evans Gallery has been featuring several of my smaller paintings since December, and they will be on view until Jan 29, 2018.

They are all oil painting, available for purchase at a reasonable price.  (hint-hint ;) )
In this photo you can see five of them.

Me, standing next to some of my paintings currently at Marcia Evans Gallery.


If you are in the area, stop by and visit this nice gallery.
Lots of other works in the gallery, especially wonderful abstract and contemporary paintings.

It's a great honor to have my work shown in the midst of such talented artists.


Location:
Marcia Evans Gallery
8 East Lincoln Street,
Short North Art District,
Columbus, Ohio

Hours: 11–5 Tues–Sat and by appointment.
Occasional Sundays—please call ahead

I feel really blessed to be given this great opportunity, such an awesome way to begin the year!



______  __  ______
Are you receiving my newsletter?
I send one every 2-3 months, with updates about my paintings,
events that I'm involved with, and other news.
Interested? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape