My Exhibit at Powell Fitness


Thanks a lot to Kim LaRosa for giving me the opportunity to exhibit my work at her fitness center.


There was reception/party is on Friday October 20, lots of people came and enjoyed appetizers, live music, open bar, and of course my artwork. :)


That's me at Powell Fitness, right before the reception started.
Robie with Kim LaRosa, owner of Powell Fitness.


Thanks to all that came! I got to meet some amazing people that night. :)



The show includes 25 paintings, in assorted sizes and subjects; it will be on view until end of April, 2018, at Powell Fitness, 3967 Presidential Parkway #A, Powell, Ohio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape