What Happened to My Daily Painting Challenge??

One sunny and happy day in December I pledged to take the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge in January.
I knew it was going to be hard to find the time, so I announced my decision on social media, knowing that publicly accepting the challenge would keep me accountable for actually working on it.

Shortly after, I packed and went to Italy to visit family, wishfully bringing paints, brushes, and small canvases with me. I was going to start the year there, so I needed to start painting too.

Well, can you believe that I did not paint one single square inch while on vacation? (Nor on the first days back!)
Now I am back home, trying to catch up with life and with painting.
I keep telling myself: the challenge says 30 paintings in 30 days, it does not necessarily mean one a day. I'm allowed to paint several in a week and catch up. I CAN DO IT!

With these positive and hopeful thoughts I am looking toward the second half of January and getting mentally ready to paint several small paintings.

Let's see what I can do!

In my studio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape