December 5, 2016

Several of My Paintings on Auction this Week!


I have been very prolific with my painting in the last few years, and it's time to let some of them go.

If you like my work, please take a look at my online gallery at DailyPaintworks.com
You never know, you may find a gift idea for a good friend or for yourself! ;)

This week some of my small paintings are on auctions, with minimum offers starting as low as $29.



All Paintings come ready to be frames (unless otherwise specified). If you are interested and would like it already framed, let me know and I'll show you what options I can offer.

If you plan to buy more than one painting, you can save on shipping by putting more than one in a box, just let me know. And if you are a local let me know as well, we might be able to skip shipping all together. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have  lovely day. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are always welcome. :)