Local Law Firm Supporting the Arts and Exhibiting My Paintings

One wall of the Dinsmore & Shohl LLP  - Legal Counsel
lobby with some of my sky paintings

A few months back I was contacted by a representative of Dinsmore & Shohl LLP  - Legal Counsel. She had seen my work online and asked if I could exhibit in their lobby.
I went to see the space and loved it. It's a beautiful and big lobby with a nice hanging system that can fit several big paintings.








 

13 of my paintings are now on view in that great space.I am really excited and proud that Dinsmore & Shohl has given me this great opportunity.
 
My work will be on view there until the end of the year.
at
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP  - Legal Counsel

191 West Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape