Walks in Nature" Solo Show at Inniswood Gardens



I am very thrilled that I got accepted to show at Inniswood gardens!
It's an exhibit of my landscapes, 24 works in total, representing natural scenes and parks.


Yesterday there was the Meet the artist event, and I went there afraid that I would be taking home all the cookies because no one was coming, instead I came home with mostly empty trays and a huge smle on my face.

Friends, fellow artists, and park visitors came to the reception, and raised a wave of love, good vibes and wonderfully kind comments on my paintings.

What can I say?
In three words: I am grateful.

:)

Here is a photo with just some of the artists friends that came to the opening
From left: Mary Nordstrom, Kathy Howard, Robie Benve, Kathy Moon, and Richard Clem.
To see a few more photos see the post on my fb page


The show will be up until 30 September, 2016, at the Innis House



"Unplanned Beauty"
9"x10"
Oil on panel
$190


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape