30 Pantings in 30 Days Challenge - Once Again in September 2016


Well, here we are again!
Following the lead of the amazingly energetic artist Leslie Saeta, thousands of artists from around the globe are embracing the 30 in 30 challenge, and how could I not be one of them?
: )

You should have see my husband's face when I announced the coming up challenge. Priceless! I could envision images of undone laundry, poorly cooked dinners, and late bedtimes going through his mind.

Completing one painting a day, taking photos, and posting online every day is not an easy task.
Especially when I have lots of other commitments already.

But there are no buts, I am going to do it! Well, I am going to try, anyway. :)
If I don't paint 30 the world will still turn. Any number of paintings that I can accomplish to complete will be awesome.

For more info on the challenge, here is the link to the sign-up page: LINK
If you go to the map and zoom in to Columbus, Ohio you can see a red pin with my name.
If you zoom way out, you can see how there are people from all over the world that signed up. How cool is that?

Well, what else should I say? Wish me luck! 

 : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape