Summer Skies - An Exhibit of Paintings by Robie Benve (aka Me! lol)


I have said it already and I am saying it again, this last year has been amazing for me.
I had several opportunities coming up unexpected, and I am very glad that my mind was open to accept the surprises and last minute change of plans.

The last great thing that happened: they invited me to show my sky paintings at the Nothwood ARTSpace here in Columbus. Of course I said yes right away, and now I'm busy getting ready to hang in less than two weeks.

SUMMER SKIES will be on show from July 1st to August 15th 3016.

We are having a reception on Friday July 1st, 6-8 pm.
The address is
2231 N High St.
Columbus, OH
... just in case you were thinking of coming. :)


This painting passion of mine has brought me into a wonderful and interesting journey. I am determined to enjoy the ride, feeling thankful for all the blessings, without letting panic and anxiety take over my heart and mind.

Rejoice and be glad, it'll be all right!

Thanks a lot for stopping by!


”Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; 
but make it hot by striking.” 
~ William Butler Yeats


Comments

  1. Congratulations, Robie! A nice payoff for all the hard work put into learning and practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Pilgrim! I'm very happy to have the opportunity to showcase my work, a true blessing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape