Path to Health - Landscape Oil Painting

"Path to Health"
6"6"
Oil on board
SOLD
Last year I went to a local park and painted a path in the meadow full of golden rods.
Based on that image, I painted this path, but surrounded it with red flowers instead. (Are they poppies? I think they are, but you can decide. :)

Paths are very symbolic, and this one in particular made me think of all the sad news I got recently about dear friends and wonderful people fighting with disease, especially cancer.

I dedicated this small painting to their recovery.
May there be health, strength, and happiness after the curve.

To all that are fighting to gain health again: keep strong, keep the fight up. The final result is worth all the sacrifice.

Love,
R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape