Dance With Me - Oil Painting of Sunset

"Dance with Me"
8"x10"
Oil on canvas
Available

I am falling behind with my posts of daily paintings, but I have been painting more than it seems, I promise. :)
This is the painting I completed last Thursday, started at the Cultural Arts Center in the morning, and finished in my studio at home in the evening. However, this week I had a hard time taking good photos of my paintings.

My trusted old Canon Powershot broke, and I bought the exactly same one from ebay to replace it, but for some reason the same settings don't render the colors the same way the old one did.
It takes more patience and editing in Photoshohp to make it look like the actual painting.

So, here is last week's painting, In a moment of romanticism I decided to call it Dance with Me. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape