Golden - Sunset Oil Painting

"Golden"
6"x6" Oil on board
SOLD

I painted this golden sunset pretty quickly, really enjoying every stroke.
It's a small painting, and I am considering making a bigger version; however, part of me is afraid redoing it I will lose the spontaneity and freshness in the execution.
The other part of me thinks its worth a try. :)
I might just have to get a big square canvas - all of those I have are rectangular - toss all fears to the side, and tackle a bigger version of this baby.




Comments

  1. YES! You must do it on a 20" x 20" at least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape