Winter Reflections - Landscape Oil Painting

"Winter Reflections"
9"x12" Oil on Board
Available


Cold and snow have been our constant companions this winter.

I don't like freezing temperatures, my extremities can't handle cold, but I have to admit that snow has its beauty. There is something magic and calming about a snow covered landscape.

Besides making me want to drink hot coffee and cuddle, winter inspires me to reflect on life changes, phases, and stages.
Under the white icy layer there is still life, dormant perhaps, but ready to revive and flourish as soon as temperatures allow it.

I can't wait for spring: walks at the park, gardening, biking, soccer game cheering, and much more.
The long, cold wait makes those spring buds and blooms even more precious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape