Tuscan Bales - Acrylic Landscape Painting

"Tuscan Bales"
20"x24"
Acrylic on Canvas
Available at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center Art Store



Hello, and happy winter everyone!
I don't know how it is where you are, but here in Ohio snow falls, temperatures drop, and time flies in winter. I can't believe I haven't posted since the Holidays!

Nevertheless, things have been happening and brushes have kept swishing even if I wasn't at the computer much, and did not post many updates - I actually did post some updates, but only on my facebook page.

So here is one of my winter babies: Tuscan Bales. Working on this painting made my days feel a little warmer, and looking at it now makes me want to roll down that hill, and smell the hay, which is a great feeling, especially when I look our the window and I see only white, cold snow everywhere. Not much smell in the snow either. :D

I had fun painting it, The challenge with Tuscan bales has been trying to create some texture and incorporate bright colors. I like the way it turned out!
Here is a more detailed shot of the bales.

"Tuscan Bales" by Robie Benve, detail

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day, and be safe out there!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape